Connection to HIS or PACS
We have already successfully implemented a large number of projects with a range of different hospital information systems (HIS or PACS), so we are capable of implementing your project in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
Advantages of connecting rpSzene to your information system:
- Simple to call up patient data, ID numbers and case numbers
- Ensures unique datasets
- Patient data can be imported via barcode scanner
- Task planning (worklist) possible from HIS
- Simple to transfer reports and attach these to central patient files automatically
- Patient files are always up-to-date
A HIS connection can be established using HL7, DICOM or a proprietary solution.
rpSzene post-processing stations
The software functionality can also be individually configured.
rpSzene - Mobile function for the bedside diagnostic
This allows you to capture examinations on the mobile recording system without an existing network connection. After a network connection is established, the recorded data can be uploaded to a central databas.
This function also provides greater system stability and is the perfect expansion for data backups.
The rpSzene WebViewer permits password-protected access to the rpSzene database via web browser, in order to view video and image files, as well as medical reports.
Installation of the rpSzene software is not necessary.