rpSzene® is a comprehensive system for the digital recording, post-processing and archiving of film sequences and individual images. It is used for outpatient examinations where video sequences and images must be recorded for follow-up treatments and allocated to patients in secure documents for preparing medical reports, as well as for the documentation in the operating theatre. The system consists of our in-house developed software and special hardware, which ideally meets film processing requirements.
rpSzene® is a market-leading system, which offers an unrivalled overall design and range of functions. Innovative diagnostic features are designed to support you in performing examinations and post-processing findings. This allows you to work effectively and efficiently. Some of the highlights:
- Connection to hospital or medical practice information systems for
- Exchanging patient data
- Generation of patient CDs with films, images and reports on diagnostic findings for sharing with other physicians
- Import of video sequences and images into PowerPoint presentations to prepare for conventions and presentations
- Supplementing reports with Word documents including the individual logo, sender information and information from the database
- Integrated CD/DVD archive for long-term archiving, from designating the media through to compiling the film material
- The database can be customized to meet your individual requirements
We continuously develop rpSzene® to meet the advancing requirements for preparing medical reports. We integrate the system into your existing video system or assemble complete systems for your individual use. We would be happy to schedule a meeting with you to discuss financing and leasing options.